1) What type of dog is Scooby Doo from the cartoon series, “Scooby Doo”?
2) In geometry, how many sides are on a heptagon?
3) When found on a beer bottle, what does the acronym I-P-A stand for?
(India Pale Ale)
4) Eddie Murphy turned 59 today. NAME the character he voiced in the ‘Shrek’ movies.
5) Which car company’ logo is 4 rings?
6) Is meringue made with egg whites OR egg yolks?
7) SPELL: Meringue.
8) It takes Derek 25 minutes to get to work. What time will he arrive at his desk if he leaves at 8:30?
9) What sport would you be playing if the score was 15 – love?
10) The Backstreet Boys are Kevin, Nick, AJ, Brian and WHO else?