- Which of the following is a love song by John Legend: Keep on Loving You, Love Me Now, or I Will Always Love You?
(Love Me Now)
2. Name the “star-crossed lovers” from the famous Shakespeare play.
(Romeo & Juliet)
3. There are 42 roses and 6 women want bouquets. How many roses will be in each bouquet?
4. SPELL: Bouquet.
(B O U Q U E T)
5. The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Dear John are all romance novels written by which author?
6. What sport uses the word “Love” when referring to a score of zero?
7. In Greek mythology, who is the mischievous winged child whose arrow pierces the hearts of his victims causing them to fall deeply in love?
8. The art of using bows to shoot arrows is called what?
9. Name the Disney movie that has the famous Spaghetti kissing scene.
(Lady and the Tramp)
10. If you’re quick to show your feelings, where is it said that you wear your heart?
(On your sleeve)