- A Podiatrist is the name for a doctor that specializes in what body part?
2. Today is February 28th. What day of the week does March 1st fall on this year?
3. Justin Bieber celebrates a birthday on March 1st. Name the American model Justin is married to.
4. What is the nickname for the big clock tower located in London, England?
5. The Toronto Maple Leafs took on the Florida Panthers last night. How many goals did the Leafs score against the Panthers?
6. What is the only vowel not found on the top row of a standard keyboard?
7. If it takes a Paul 3 bags of flour to make a dozen cupcakes, how many bags of flour does it take to make 6 dozen cupcakes?(18)
8. How many horns did a Triceratops have?
9. SPELL: Questionnaire.
(Q U E S T I O N N A I R E)
10. Which planet is closest to the Sun?