1) What direction does the sun cross the sky; West to East or East to West?
(East to West)
2) The three typical components of a triathlon consist or swimming, running, and what else?
3) Known for his roles in Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura, and The Mask; name the Canadian actor and comedian celebrating a birthday today.
4) What bird is best known for the big pouch on its bill?
5) What instrument do doctors use to listen to a heartbeat?
6) What do we call a sound caused by the reflection of sound waves from a surface back to the listener?
7) SPELL: Maneuver.
(M A N E U V E R)
8) What local food festival starts today and runs until February 2nd?
9) According to the song, where does the Muffin Man live?
10) Beth has 300 stickers and gives 199 to Todd. How many stickers is Beth left with?