- What do insomniacs have trouble doing?
- A flip jump, double axel, and triple loop are all jumps used in what competitive sport?
- There are 60 turtles on the beach. If a quarter of them swim away, how many turtles are left?
- Colonel Mustard is a character from the board game Clue. SPELL: Colonel.
(C O L O N E L)
- Ellen DeGeneres celebrates a birthday this weekend. What movie character is she the voice of and known for the famous line “just keep swimming”?
- What City would you visit to see Buckingham Palace?
- Finish the title to this Dr. Seuss book: “One fish, two fish, red fish, (blank)”.
- The 2020 NHL All-Star Weekend is taking place in which City this weekend?
- What colour blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body; red or white?
- What is the name for a tube containing mirrors that create different images as your turn it?