1) From the classic cartoon, what colour are Mickey Mouse’s shoes?
2) After New Year’s Day, what is the next statutory holiday to occur in Ontario?
(Family Day – February 17)
3) In which continent is the country of Egypt found?
4) Bradley Cooper celebrates a birthday this weekend. What movie did he star in with Lady Gaga in 2018?
(A Star Is Born)
5) SPELL: Guacamole.
(G U A C A M O L E)
6) Name the Awards ceremony taking place this Sunday recognizing excellence in film and television.
7) The Chinese zodiac runs on a 12 year cycle and 2020 marks the year of the rat. When was the last year of the rat?
8) TRUE OR FALSE: Canada has advanced and will be playing in the World Juniors semifinals tomorrow.
9) What element is used to fill a balloon in order to make it float?
10) In 1937, Disney released its first fully animated feature film about a princess and her evil jealous stepmother. What is the movie called?