- In the acronym AKA, what does the K stand for?
2. This former NSYNC member sat down with Ellen yesterday and discussed plans for his upcoming “trolls” tour, what is his name?
3. SPELL: Buoyancy.
(B U O Y A N C Y)
4. What would 3PM be called on a 24-hour clock?
5. Which city in Saskatchewan is further North, Regina or Saskatoon?
6. Name the theoretical physicist, known for his theory of relativity, that would be celebrating a birthday today.
7. Name the American artist famous for his ‘Campbells Soup Can’ artwork.
8. What is a perfect score in a bowling game?
9. What is the name of Pinocchio’s cricket friend in the Disney cartoon movie?
10. What term is used to describe food that has been prepared according to Jewish dietary laws?