1) Who sings the song, “Ice Ice Baby”?
2) Who discovered the theory of relativity?
3) A cube has 8 corners. How many straight edges does it have?
4) James Franco celebrated a birthday this past weekend. Name one of the other two Franco brothers.
5) A Pescatarian is someone who has a vegetarian diet, but still eats what kind of meat?
6) How many times is a vowel used in the word DEFINITION?
7) If listed alphabetically, which season would come first?
8) Mount Rushmore is located in which US State?
9) On a standard keyboard, what letter is beside the tab key?
10) Which Alice in Wonderland character shouted “Off with his Head”?
(The Queen of Hearts)