1) How many nickels are there in a dollar?
2) What is the term used for the style of music consisting of group or solo singing without instrumental accompaniment?
3) SPELL: Privilege.
(P R I V I L E G E)
4) As of yesterday, name one of the two teams playing in the Superbowl this year.
(Kansas City Chiefs/San Francisco 49ers)
5) Is a City a rural or urban area?
6) Matthew McConaughey stars in what movie coming to theatres this week?
7) What animal is protected by its own armor plating when it rolls into a ball?
8) What type of scientist studies and forecasts the weather?
9) What process makes water droplets appear on a cool glass or window?
10) What term describes the structure of bones that supports the human body?