- What is the name given for the railroad car that is typically attached at the end of the train?
- SPELL: Beneficial.
(B E N E F I C I A L)
- Wayne Gretsky celebrated a birthday over the weekend. Name one of the four NHL teams he played for.
(Edmonton Oilers/LA Kings/St Louis Blues/ New York Rangers)
- The movie theatre has 50 rows of seats with 10 seats in each row. How many seats are there in total?
- Which artist won Best Pop Solo Performance at the Grammys last night?
- The “cerebral cortex” refers to which part of the body?
- What is the name of the pig from the movie “Charlotte’s Web”?
- The Championship tournament “Wimbledon” is for what sport?
- What is the most common name for the card game Twenty-one?
- What animal will turn into a prince if kissed by a beautiful maiden?