1) Cruella Deville stole which kind of puppies?
2) Arabica and Robusta are types of what bean?
3) The green light is at the top or bottom of a street light?
4) What is the name of the city where the cartoon family “The Simpsons” live?
5) What is 0 degrees Celsius equivalent to in Fahrenheit?
6) How many legs does a spider have?
7) Celine Dion is 52 today. NAME her song that was from the movie soundtrack of ‘Titanic’?
(My Heart Will Go On)
8) If you combine a graham cracker, chocolate and a marshmallow, you’ve made a what? (S’more)
9) SPELL: Vacuum.
10) ‘American Idol’ airs tonight. Who hosts the show?