1) In which US State is Area 51 located?
2) On a standard keyboard, the dollar sign symbol is located on what number key?
3) Name the talk show host known for his recurring “Carpool Karaoke” segment.
4) SPELL: Karaoke.
(K A R A O K E)
5) What is the name of the City that Spongebob Squarepants lives in?
6) In hockey, how many players from each team are allowed to be on the ice at the same time?
(6 – 3 Forwards, 2 Defensemen, and 1 Goaltender)
7) Today is National Wine Day. Zinfandel, Malbec, and Shiraz are all different types of what color wine?
8) “Save Money, Live Better” is the slogan for which retail company?
9) Debbie has 20 bracelets to sell. If 8 people bought 2 bracelets each, how many are left over?
10) What is the name of the high school in Grease that the Pink Ladies and T-Birds attend?