- TRUE OR FALSE: Sharks have no bones in their body.
(TRUE – Their skeleton is made of cartilage)
2. How many Canadian teams are there in the NHL?
(7 – Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Ottawa, Winnipeg)
3. Which chemical element is widely used to kill bacteria in swimming pools?
4. What is the name of Pinocchio’s cricket friend in the Disney cartoon movie?
5. What is the longest running Broadway show of all time?
(Phantom of the Opera)
6. Name one of two fruit juices used when making a Cosmopolitan cocktail.
(Cranberry or Lime juice)
7. ROY G BIV is an acronym used to remember the colours that make up what?
8. If you are in Santorini, what European Country are you in?
9. SPELL: Pharaoh.
(P H A R A O H)
10. How many zeros are there in 10 million?