1) What is the 10th letter in the alphabet?
2) Which Disney film does the ‘Cheshire Cat’ appear in?
(Alice in Wonderland)
3) Kristen Dunst celebrates a birthday today. Which character did she play in the first three Spider-Man movies?
4) What colour is a monarch butterfly?
5) SPELL: Fluorescent.
(F L U O R E S C E N T)
6) Referring to styles of beer, what does the P stand for in IPA?
7) A Labradoodle is a mix between a Labrador and what other dog breed?
8) Lynn has 17 cookies. If she wants to split the cookies evenly amongst her 3 children, how many cookies would she have left over for herself?
9) How many holes are in a full round of golf?
10) TRUE OR FALSE: From left to right, the colours on Ireland’s flag are green, orange, white.
(FALSE – Green, White, Orange)