- What colour is the cue ball in billiards?
2. Puck drops at 7:30 tonight. Which team is at the Sadlon Arena tonight taking on the Barrie Colts?
3. Justin Timberlake released his new song “The Other Side” yesterday. Name the Disney Channel TV Show he appeared on as a child with Ryan Gosling.
(The All-New Mickey Mouse Club/Mickey Mouse Club)
4. James Bond is known for ordering what cocktail “shaken not stirred”
5. Fuchsia is a vivid purplish red colour. SPELL: Fuchsia.
(F U C H S I A)
6. TRUE OR FALSE: When reading Hebrew, the direction you read is right-to-left, instead of left-to-right.
7. Thing One and Thing Two are fictional characters made up by which American author?
8. The Cheesesteak sandwich originated in which US City?
9. Beating Elvis Presley’s 59-year-old record, name the Canadian pop artist that has become the youngest artist to score seven number one albums.
10. How many S’s are in the word Mississauga?