- If Carol says she is travelling to “The Sunshine State” where is she going?
2. What is the name of Ariel’s fish friend in Disney’s The Little Mermaid?
3. Are there more than or less than 20 time zones in the whole world?
(More than – 24)
4. Today is Bob Marley’s birthday. If he was born in 1945, how old would he be turning today?
5. SPELL: Psychologist.
(P S Y C H O L O G I S T)
6. Tonight the Barrie Colts have a home game against the Steelheads. The Steelheads are from which Ontario City?
7. What type of math deals with shapes?
8. Leonardo DiCaprio is an Oscar nominee this year for “Actor in a Leading Role” for what movie?
(Once upon a Time…in Hollywood)
9. Who painted the Sistine Chapel?
10. What does the M stand for in MRI?