1) What kind of word describes a person, place, or thing?
2) Are gorillas carnivores or herbivores?
3) What element is used in most thermometers?
4) Muhammad Ali would be turning 78 tomorrow. Nicknamed “The Greatest”, he was a well-known professional what?
5) What papier mache birthday party object is hit with a stick to obtain candy and other prizes?
6) Name the “Lover” pop singer whose “Miss Americana” Netflix documentary will be hitting streaming services at the end of this month.
7) What mythical creature of the Himalayas is also known as the Yeti?
(The Abominable Snowman)
8) SPELL: Existence.
(E X I S T E N C E)
9) How many zeros are used to write the number one million?
10) Which Alberta hockey team is taking on the Maple Leafs in Toronto tonight?