- What is the centre of a dart board or archery target called?
- In western astrology, how many zodiac signs are there?
- Name one of the two arctic mammals that have ivory tusks like an elephant.
- Which American singer will be performing at the Grammys this weekend as well as singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl?
- What creature is also known by the Native American name “Sasquatch”?
- TRUE OR FALSE: There are no NHL games scheduled for tonight.
- The perimeter of a circle is called the what?
- What Canadian province are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle currently residing in?
- SPELL: Discipline.
(D I S C I P L I N E)
- What direction does a compass needle always point?