- TRUE OR FALSE: Canada Day is on a Friday this year.
(FALSE – Wednesday)
- Paul buys 3 dozen apples and gives half of them away to his mom. How many apples is Paul left with?
- In ‘Finding Nemo’ how old is ‘Crush’ the Sea Turtle?
- SPELL: Caterpillar.
(C A T E R P I L L A R)
- Nicole Kidman celebrates a birthday this weekend. Name the New Zealand born country music artist she is married to.
- According to the proverb, curiosity killed the WHAT?
- From the Harry Potter series, three mythical objects make up the ‘Deathly Hallows’. The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Stone, and WHAT is the third object?
(Cloak of Invisibility/Invisibility Cloak)
- Elon Musk is the CEO of which company?
- What is the postal abbreviation for Alberta?
- Eleven, Mike, and Dustin are all characters from which popular Netflix series?