- What is traditionally the last car on a train?
2. Meaning “Able to Float”, SPELL Buoyant.
(B U O Y A N T)
3. What type of animal is a Kiwi?
4. A margherita pizza has 3 toppings; mozzarella, tomatoes and WHAT herb?
5. How many runs are scored when someone hits a grand slam in baseball?
6. Carol’s daughter turns 7 today. What year was she born in?
7. What is the ONLY American state that starts with the letter P?
8. Which one rises – warm air or cool air?
9. The songs ‘Driver’s License’ and ‘Good 4 U’ are from which Kool FM Artist?
10. What colour is Grover from Sesame Street?