1) What chemical element is added to swimming pools to kill bacteria?
2) How many points is a foul shot worth in basketball?
3) What huge African animal is born underwater and swims before it walks?
4) The movie “Dolittle” comes to theatres this week. Name the actor who stars as Dr. Dolittle.
(Robert Downy Jr.)
5) What is the total number of dots on one single playing dice?
6) What type of book describes the writer’s own life?
7) Jason Bateman celebrates a birthday today. Name the Netflix original TV series returning for its 3rd season this March that he stars in as Marty Byrde.
8) SPELL: Amateur.
(A M A T E U R)
9) From the movie “Bambi” what type of animal is Bambi’s friend, Flower?
10) Do the Maple Leafs play in Toronto or New Jersey tonight?