- A drink that consists of root beer and a scoop of vanilla ice cream is known as a what?
(Root Beer Float)
- What is the name of the day happening this Sunday that is said to predict the arrival of spring?
- What does Mary Poppins use to fly?
- In honour of Kobe Bryant, what Jersey number have the Dallas Mavericks said they will be retiring?
- What fruit fell from a tree and gave Isaac Newton the idea for his law of gravity?
- SPELL: Fascinating.
(F A S C I N A T I N G)
- At the Grammy’s this past weekend, name the artist that dominated the night and won in 5 different categories.
- What natural material is most commonly used in making glass?
- If there are 12 months in a year, how many months are there in 5 years?
- What part of the body is your thyroid in?