- Which Canadian province is famous for its red sand?
(Prince Edward Island/PEI)
2. Vincent Van Gogh famously cut off what body part?
3. SPELL: Bankruptcy.
(B A N K R U P T C Y)
4. Carrie Underwood celebrates a birthday today. What singing competition tv series did she rise to fame from as the winner of the fourth season?
5. TRUE OR FALSE: It takes the moon 12 months to revolve the Earth.
(FALSE – It takes 1 month)
6. Name the new movie coming to theatres this week that stars Vin Diesel as a resurrected superhuman.
7. Name the Robin Williams movie where he dresses as a woman to Nanny his own children.
8. Which Toronto sports team was in Utah facing the Jazz last night?
9. The study of space, and the physical universe as a whole, is called what?
10. What is 24 + 26?