1) What kind of nut is Nutella spread made with?
2) How many days of the week start with the letter T?
3) What is the term used for a feeling of having already experienced the present situation?
4) Stevie Nicks celebrates a birthday today. She is best known for her work as a songwriter and vocalist with which British-American rock band?
5) Which East African Country is the largest producer of natural vanilla?
6) SPELL: Gourmet.
(G O U R M E T)
7) What number would you add to 75 to get the sum of 1000?
8) Name the racket and ball sport played by two or four players in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball.
9) Heron, Finch, and Swallow are all different types of what animal?
10) What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?