1. What did Mary Poppins use to fly?
(Her Umbrella/Her Parrot-handled Umbrella)
2. The Blue Jays played a doubleheader against the Angels last night. Did the Blue Jays win both games?
3. What European Country is shaped like a boot?
4. How does James Bond like his martini?
(Shaken not stirred)
5. SPELL: Privilege.
(P R I V I L E G E)
6. If someone is anemic, they most likely have a deficiency in what mineral?
7. What organs do fish use to get oxygen from water?
8. Laura orders four dozen bagels. How many bagels did she order in total?
(4×12 = 48)
9. What type of clock is named after a family member?
10. Which American pop rock band released the song ‘Beautiful Mistakes’ this year?