1. From the Wizard of Oz, what is the name of Dorothy’s dog?
2. What is fresh coriander also known as?
3. A puppet that is controlled from above using wires or strings is called a what?
4. There are 11 major organ systems in the human body. Which system involves the body’s process of breaking down food to be used as energy?
5. SPELL: Jeopardy.
(J E O P A R D Y)
6. Nicknamed “Honest Abe” and known for his height, name the 16th US President who was born in 1809 on this day.
7. TRUE OR FALSE: Acorns come from maple trees.
(FALSE – Oak Trees)
8. If the Toronto Raptors beat the Brooklyn Nets tonight, how many games will they have won in a row?
9. What is the next number in this sequence: 37 / 41 / 45 ………
10. What is the name of the day that is celebrated annually on February 14th?