- What type of sea vessel can go under water and has a periscope?
2. Today is Anti-Bullying Day. What colour shirt do people wear to symbolize a stand against bullying?
3. On a school bus, does the retractable stop sign come out on the Left-hand side or Right-hand side?
4. Of the 5 Great Lakes, which Lake is the only one that does NOT border Canada?
5. SPELL: Maintenance.
(M A I N T E N A N C E)
6. The Original Six NHL teams consisted of the Black Hawks, Red Wings, Canadiens, Rangers, Maple Leafs, and what was the 6th team?
7. If Brooke works 7 hour shifts 5 days a week, how many hours does she work total in a week?
8. The T-Birds are a gang of greasers who attend Rydell High School in what movie?
9. On a standard keyboard, what number would you find the percentage (%) symbol on?
10. Name one of the streets that meet at the “5 points” in Downtown Barrie.
(Bayfield, Dunlop (East or West), Clapperton)