- The cocktail “Paloma” consists of tequila and what type of fruit juice?
2. According to the proverb, which City was not built in a day?
3. The Lorax, Fox in Socks, and Oh, the Places You’ll Go, are all books written by who?
4. SPELL: Incoherent.
(I N C O H E R E N T)
5. Christiano Ronaldo celebrates a birthday today. What sport is he known for playing professionally?
6. Out of the 12 months in a year, how many months end with the letter ‘Y’?
(4 – January, February, May, July)
7. The 92nd Academy Awards are this weekend. What other name are the Academy Awards known as?
8. In the classic game of Monopoly, what happens every time you land on or pass over GO?
9. Which New York team are the Toronto Maple Leafs facing tonight?
10. “Get busy living, or get busy dying” is a quote that Andy said to Red in what movie?