1) How many oceans border Canada?
(3 – Atlantic, Pacific, Arctic)
2) From the Looney Tunes film series, what is the name of the Cat who is always trying to catch Tweety Bird?
3) Known as “The King”, name the “Blue Suede Shoes” singer who would be turning 85 today.
4) Jujitsu, Karate, and Taekwondo are all different types of what?
5) Every weekend we have a Kool countdown of how many top songs?
6) SPELL: Occurred.
(O C C U R R E D)
7) What is the top number of a fraction called?
8) Dr. Evil and Mini Me are both characters from what film series?
9) What is the name of the clear skin located along the bottom edge of your fingers and toes?
10) Which Toronto sports team is playing IN Toronto tonight; the Raptors or the Leafs?