$10,000 Minute April 13th, 2pm
How did you do?
1. What word is used to describe a mass of snow, ice and rocks rolling rapidly down a mountainside?
2. What vegetable is fermented to make Sauerkraut?
3. Which continent accounts for nearly 60 percent of the world population?
4. What is the name of a triangle that has NO equal sides or angles?
5. Which Disney movie villain wore a black dress with a long coat of Dalmatian-spotted fur?
(Cruella De Vil)
6. SPELL: Villain.
(V I L L A I N)
7. What term is used for someone that can use both hands with equal skill?
8. What is a more common name used for soccer shoes?
9. What geometrical shape forms the hole that fits an Allen Wrench?
10. ‘Folklore’, ‘Lover’, and ‘Evermore’ are all albums released from what pop artist?