- The New York Stock Exchange was established on which street?
- What legume is typically the main ingredient in hummus?
- Paul buys 3 dozen apples and gives half of them away to his mom. How many apples is Paul left with?
- A labradoodle is a mix between a Labrador and what other dog breed?
- TRUE OR FALSE: The moon has 8 different phases.
- A first year college or university student is known as a “Freshman”. What is the term used for a second year student?
- In baseball, what is the name of the fielder positioned in the infield between second and third base?
- How many children does Oprah Winfrey have?
- Name the world’s biggest island.
- SPELL: Counterfeit.