- What is Canada’s easternmost province?
- What type of scientist studies and forecasts the weather?
- By what title were the leaders of Ancient Egypt known as?
- SPELL: Exaggerate.
(E X A G G E R A T E)
- The top number of a fraction is called the numerator; the bottom number is called the what?
- What cocktail is considered the signature drink to be served in a copper mug?
- What is a spider’s web made out of?
- What sport would you be playing if the score was 15 – love?
- ‘Thinking Out Loud, ‘Photograph’, and ‘Afterglow’ are all songs by which English Kool FM artist?
- Steve Rodgers is the real name of which Marvel Superhero?