$10,000 Minute Friday April 9th 5pm
How many did you get correct?
1. What is the three letter airport code for Toronto?
2. A painting, drawing, or photograph showing only the face, or head and shoulders is known as a what?
3. Name the American singer who wrote ‘Cry Me A River’ in 2002.
4. What is the next number in this sequence… 15 / 12 / 9 …
5. SPELL: Euphoria.
(E U P H O R I A)
6. What is the name of the hard white material from the tusks of an elephant?
7. Gelato is the Italian word for what?
8. ‘Cradling’ is a technique used to keep the ball in the pocket of your stick while playing what sport?
9. In what film does Morgan Freeman play an inmate called Red?
(Shawshank Redemption/The Shank)
10. What is the name given to the table of chemical elements?