- Kevin, Joe, and Nick make up which American pop-rock band?
(The Jonas Brothers)
- In hockey, if a player gets three goals in one game, this is called a what?
- What instrument does a scientist use to look at very small objects?
- What is the name of the writing system used for blind people?
- What is the other plural word for cactuses?
- SPELL: Euphoria.
(E U P H O R I A)
- Madrid is the Capital of which Country?
- Beefsteak, Cherry, and Roma are all different varieties of what food?
- A movie theatre has 50 rows of seats with 10 seats in each row. How many seats are there in total?
(50 x 10 = 500)
- Peter Parker is the real name of WHICH Marvel superhero?