- The abbreviation RSVP is taken from what language?
2. SPELL: Language.
(L A N G U A G E)
3. What is the name of the city where the cartoon family ‘The Simpsons’ live?
4. Skip, Vice, Second, and Lead are the four different positions in what sport?
5. A first-year college or university student is known as a ‘Freshman’. What is the term used for a second-year student?
6. What is the process of removing dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface called?
7. What is Sleeping Beauty’s name?
8. You have a job interview at 2:15pm. It will take you 45 minute to get there. What time do you need to leave by?
9. Which natural disaster is measured with a Richter scale?
10. If someone asks you to ‘tickle the ivories’ what instrument are they asking you to play?