- Name the actor who played the fresh prince of Bel-Air.
2. 75 plus WHAT equals 107?
3. What flower is named after the giant burning ball in the sky?
4. The most recognized model of how the universe began is known as the WHAT?
(Big Bang/Big Bang Theory)
5. Peggys Cove is located in which Canadian province?
6. Ciabatta, pumpernickel, and sourdough are all different types of WHAT food?
7. What track and field event involves the throwing of a light spear by hand?
8. What arctic animal can be found on the Canadian toonie?
9. SPELL: Arctic.
(A R C T I C)
10. Who is the villain; Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?