- Name the pop-rock band that Adam Levine has been the lead vocalist of since 1994.
- What papier-mache object is hung up and hit with a stick to obtain candy as part of a celebration?
- If you have six cases of pop and each case has 6 cans, how many cans of pop do you have in total?
(6 x 6 = 36)
- Name the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents
- Traditionally, a Margherita pizza has 3 toppings; mozzarella, tomatoes, and WHAT herb?
- What colour is Grover from Sesame Street?
- What is the ONLY American state that starts with the letter P?
- What type of animal is a Kiwi?
- How many runs are scored when someone hits a grand slam in baseball?
- SPELL: Cantaloupe.
(C A N T A L O U P E)