Thurs, February 3rd – 2PM
- In cooking, to ignite foods that have liquor or liqueur added is called what?
2. TRUE OR FALSE: The Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.
3. Which Kool FM artist is NOT Canadian: Shawn Mendes, Tyler Shaw, or Charlie Puth.
4. How many weeks are there in a leap year?
5. SPELL: Piranha.
(P I R A N H A)
6. The longest freshwater beach in the world is located in which Canadian province?
(Ontario – Wasaga Beach)
7. What did the crocodile swallow in the movie Peter Pan?
(Alarm Clock/Captain Hooks Hand)
8. How many teaspoons are in one tablespoon?
9. What sport did Tim Horton play?
10. A person who studies fossils and prehistoric life is known as a what?