1. Kevin, Joe, and Nick make up which American pop rock band?
(The Jonas Brothers)
2. In poker, if you have three of a kind and two of a kind in your hand, this is known as a WHAT?
3. What instrument does a scientist use to look at very small objects?
4. What is the name of the writing system used for blind people?
5. SPELL: Euphoria.
(E U P H O R I A)
6. Beefsteak, Cherry, and Roma are all different varieties of what food?
7. If you bought 2 dozen eggs and need 7 for a recipe, how many eggs will you have left over?
(24 – 7 = 17)
8. Name the only Canadian province that operates fully in the Mountain Time Zone.
9. What famous ship sank in 1912?
10. What did the fairy godmother turn into a Carriage that carried Cinderella to the ball?