- Which fictional character lived in the jungle as a feral child and was raised by a group of apes?
- Which City is the Leaning Tower of Pisa located in?
- Point guard is a common position played in what sport?
- Jerry fell asleep at 9:45 pm and woke up at 5:15 am. How long did he sleep?
(7 hours and 30 minutes)
- ‘Maize’ is a cereal plant more commonly known as what?
- TRUE OR FALSE: Ringo Starr was the original Beatles drummer.
(FALSE – Original drummer was Pete Best)
- Which large mammal’s tail is so strong it can stand on it and lift its hind legs off the ground?
- Which two primary colours would you mix together to get Green?
(Blue and Yellow)
- SPELL: Acrylic.
(A C R Y L I C)
- What word is used to describe a mass of snow, ice and rocks rolling rapidly down a mountainside?