- A ‘Pescatarian’ is someone who has a vegetarian diet, but still eats what kind of meat?
- What is Ontario’s Provincial flower?
- What kind of alcohol would you traditionally use to make a Strawberry Daiquiri?
- SPELL: Daiquiri.
(D A I Q U I R I)
- Name the 1978 musical film that was set in Rydell High School
- What ocean is the Great Barrier Reef located in?
- The five basic human senses include sight, sound, smell, taste, and WHAT?
- A normal resting heart is usually between 60 to 100 BPM. What does BPM stand for?
(Beats Per Minute)
- Camel spin, loop jump, and double axel are all moves used in what sport?
- Who said E equals MC squared?