- What bird is considered a universal symbol of peace?
- How many centimetres are there in one metre?
- What does the H stand for in H20?
- Name the device used by musicians that marks time at a selected rate by giving a regular ‘tick’ sound.
- Name a racket and ball sport played by two or four players in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball.
(Squash or Racquetball )
- What vegetable are dill pickles made from?
- Who sings the song ‘Ice Ice Baby’?
- SPELL: Silhouette.
(S I L H O U E T T E)
- Whose nose grew longer every time he told a lie?
- Name the Canadian Territory that borders Alaska.