- Name the Canadian City that is home to the Big Nickel.
- In poker, if you have three of a kind and two of a kind in your hand, this is known as a WHAT?
- Yukon Gold, Russet, and Fingerling are all varieties of what vegetable?
- How many weeks are there in a leap year?
- Who is the princess in Disney’s Aladdin?
- SPELL: Quinoa
(Q U I N O A)
- What do you count on a tree to tell how old it is?
- What invention came from its inventor examining burrs sticking to clothing?
- Anna Kendrick celebrated her birthday yesterday. What musical comedy film series did she star in?
- In the acronym AKA, what does the K stand for?