- Button, Oyster, and Shiitake are all different varieties of what?
- In golf, a score of one stroke over par at a hole is called a what?
- What colour belt is given to a first-rank karate student?
- A ‘murder’ refers to a flock of which type of bird?
- What do we have on our tongues that allow us to taste the differences in different foods?
- SPELL: Strategy.
(S T R A T E G Y)
- Bruce Banner was exposed to Gamma Radiation, which turned him into what?
- Name the Queen of Pop Material Girl who celebrated her 64th birthday yesterday.
- What City are you in if you are at Madison Square Garden?
(New York City)
- In math, when following the rule of ‘BEDMAS’, what does the B stand for?