- An animal that can live on land AND in water is known as a what?
- SPELL: Alliance.
(A L L I A N C E)
- ‘The Big Apple’ is a nickname for which US City?
- What is the name of the boy who owns Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story movies?
- The Blue Jays face the White Sox again tonight. Are they playing in Chicago or Toronto?
- What do you need to add to 300 to get the sum of 750?
- What is the name given for a board of food, often consisting of a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, and nuts?
- By what title were the leaders of Ancient Egypt known?
- Which artist is NOT Canadian: Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, or Justin Bieber?
- What type of electricity do you get when you rub two balloons and they stick together?