- What ocean is the Great Barrier Reef located in?
- What is the perimeter of a square with sides seven centimetres long?
(7×4 = 28)
- Name a sport with rackets, in which a ‘shuttlecock’ is played back and forth across a net.
- What is the only vowel NOT found on the top row of a standard computer keyboard?
- What is the name for a medical practitioner qualified to diagnose and treat skin disorders?
- Which US State is famous for its peaches?
- How many albums did Taylor Swift release in 2020?
(2 – Evermore & Folklore)
- What is the name of the bird from ‘The Lion King’ that watches over Simba, as Mufasa’s most trusted advisor?
- What plant is often used by humans to ease the pain from a sunburn?
- SPELL: Gullible.
(G U L L I B L E)