- Name the cartoon character known for the catchphrase “What’s up doc?”
- If Emily is 8 years old and Sarah is half of Emily’s age, how old will Sarah be when Emily is 80?
- Name the American singer that was known as the ‘King of Pop’ and famous for his moonwalk dance.
- On a standard keyboard, what letter is beside the tab key?
- Name a sea creature that is capable of producing natural pearls.
- How many points is a touchdown worth in Football?
- Regarding Longitude and Latitude, which one specifies a location’s distance North or South of the equator?
- Ciabatta, pumpernickel, and sourdough are all different types of what food?
- Water which collects as droplets on a cold surface when humid air is in contact with it, is known as what?
- SPELL: Millennium.
(M I L L E N N I U M)