- How many S’s are in the word ASSESSMENT?
- What name is given to the cooking of an egg without its shell, by boiling it in water?
- What baseball position is known as ‘the hot corner’?
- What is the capital of Manitoba?
- What set of ridges, loops, and whorls are different for every person?
- Which NBA player starred in the ‘Space Jam: A New Legacy’ movie released this year?
- Which of the following Kool FM artists is NOT Canadian: Alessia Cara, Delaney Jane or Doja Cat.
- What Bingo letter will the number 15 appear under?
- What animal will turn into a prince if kissed by a beautiful maiden?
- Which fraction is greater, three quarters (¾) or five-eighths (⅝)?