- What is a female deer called?
- What is the name of the traditional trip a newlywed couple goes on after their wedding?
- The candlestick, lead pipe, knife, revolver, rope, and what else are the six weapons in a standard game of Clue?(Wrench)
- SPELL: Parmesan.
(P A R M E S A N)
- Name a racket and ball sport played by two or four players in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball.
(Squash or Racquetball)
- Steve Rodgers is the real name of which Marvel Superhero?
- Including Y, how many vowels are there in the alphabet?
- Vanessa Carlton became a one-hit-wonder for which 2001 song?
(A Thousand Miles)
- What is the number three point one four (3.14) more commonly known as?
- In which South American Country can you visit Machu Picchu?