- What kind of seeds are used to make Tahini?
2. What instrument do doctors use to listen to a heartbeat?
3. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes’ trusty sidekick?
4. What European Country is shaped like a boot?
5. What bird is a predator by nature and the national emblem of the United States?
6. How many runs are scored when someone hits a grand slam in baseball?
7. If you saved $1,000 once a month for 3 years, how much money would you have saved?
8. What is traditionally the last car on a train?
9. How many letters are in the word alphabet?
10. The songs ‘Driver’s License’ and ‘Good 4 U’ are from which Kool FM Artist?